From MEPIS Documentation Wiki
!!! Warning! The info contained in this article pertains to older versions of MEPIS !!!
up to date page here
These are fixes for older versions of Mepis
- How to upgrade to KDE 3.5 fixed in 6.0
- How to upgrade Java fixed in 6.0
- Enable Debian Sources in order to install and upgrade software. fixed in 6.0
- Remove non-us from sources.list fixed in 3.4
- KMenu edit fix changes in KMenu will remain after reboot fixed in 3.3.1
- Errors when trying to run GUI programs as root in Konsole fixed in 3.3.1
- Fix for problem in OpenOffice when saving files for the first time Warning dialogs pop up saying "Error loading BASIC..." etc. probably fixed in 3.4, different OpenOffice version
- Pin Nvidia drivers if you have Nvidia video card.