From MEPIS Documentation Wiki
- No illegal material.
- No obscene material.
- No advertising, politics, religion related posts.
- In one sentence: keep it relevant to MEPIS and Linux.
- Do your own research: It's polite to the other members of the community to research the Wiki and MEPIS forums before you ask a question.
- If you post in forums use informative titles. "Please help" or "How do I" are not good subject lines.
- Provide detailed informations: MEPIS version, relevant hardware info, relevant software info, what did you do before it stopped working.
- Don't use CAPS and excessive punctuation !!!!!!
- Be patient, if people know the answer they will eventually respond to queries, but you need to give them a chance to do it first.
- Don't start flame wars. People in Linux world are not necessarily interested in your opinions about why Windows / Mac OS / DOS / etc. is better than Linux.
- Be polite.